Using the above very conservative assumptions to quantify potential percentages of revenue at risk and the probabilities of this happening in the next three to five years, these five risks could put $20,250,000 of the company’s current $500,000,000 of revenue at risk. That is about 4% of its revenue. That’s huge. This methodology yields similar results, regardless of the company / size.
Tag Archive 'value of ecosystem services'
- Frankly, a Low-Carbon Economy Creates Jobs and Growth June 30, 2014
- 7 Ways to Get Credible and Stay Credible June 11, 2014
- 7 Bold Strokes to Avoid Climate Destabilization May 27, 2014
- 5 Fixes for Dangerous Wealth Inequality May 13, 2014
- 4 Fixes for Risky Income Inequality April 29, 2014
Bob Willard’s Blog Archives
Follow Me On Twitter!
Slide Set Subscribers
- Bob Willard on 5 Criteria for a Sustainable Business Model
- Arnold on 5 Criteria for a Sustainable Business Model
- Zero-carbon electricity, electric transit, clean cities, in ten years: an easily achievable plan for Ontario | Canadian Energy Issues on CO2 – Why 450 ppm is Dangerous and 350 ppm is Safe
- Frankly, a Low-Carbon Economy Creates Jobs and Growth | Bob Willard - Sustainability Advantage on 5 Reasons Why a GPI Should Replace the GDP
- Pay your damn taxes! Are Sustainability Rankings Missing Something? on A Wild and Crazy Corporate CSR Idea: Pay Your Taxes
- Risky business: Leaders disclose climate-change impacts : EarthPeople Media on Unleashing 3 Risk Arguments in the Climate Debate
- Bob Willard on 7 Bold Strokes to Avoid Climate Destabilization
- Bill Baue on 7 Bold Strokes to Avoid Climate Destabilization
- Bob Willard on 5 Fixes for Dangerous Wealth Inequality
- Don Brown on 5 Fixes for Dangerous Wealth Inequality